WooBoard is a social platform where you can recognise and celebrate all the great things happening in your company. You can send recognition to your peers, and like and comment on other people's posts.
What is a Woo?
On WooBoard, the word “Woo” symbolises a win or a celebration. Think Homer Simpson and his cry of “Woo Hoo!” when something good happens. When you send a Woo you are publicly recognising one of your colleagues for their efforts.
Why should I Woo?
Here are a few reasons why recognition is great for your workplace:
- It shows that others notice and care about your contribution
- Fosters goodwill and cooperation
- Assists in overcoming differences
- Enables us to boost the well-being of those around us
- Improves team communication and culture
- It makes us all feel good!
When should I Woo?
Anytime you want to recognize someone's efforts. This could be to...
- Thank someone for helping you out
- Provide encouragement for a colleague who is putting in a lot of effort
- Acknowledge someone for doing great work
- Celebrate an outstanding performance in a task or project
How do I sign up to my company's WooBoard account?
Your WooBoard account administrator will send you a sign up link. Simply click on it and follow the prompts to join, its super easy!
How do I send a Woo?
- Once you're logged in, you'll see the activity feed on the Home screen
- Make sure "Woo Someone" is selected at the top of the feed, enter a colleagues' name and add them to your Woo
- Enter your message and click send - that's it!
- You can also upload an image, as well as tag a company value (if your administrator has set them up).
How Do I Earn Points?
Just about everything you do in WooBoard will earn you points. Here are some of the ways you can earn points:
|Receive a Woo||100|
|Send a Woo||50|
|Post a Status update||50|
|Post a comment||10|
|Receive a like on your status update||10|
|Receive a like on a Woo you received||10|
|For every value you receive on a Woo||10|
|Give a like||7|
|Receive a like on a Woo you sent||3|
|Earn a Bronze Badge||25|
|Earn a Silver Badge||50|
|Earn a Gold Badge||200|
How Do I Earn Badges?
Certain things you do or achieve in WooBoard will also earn you badges. Here are some of the ways you can earn Badges:
You get a Bronze Badge if you:
- Send your first woo
- Send 5 woos in a week
- Receive 5 woos in a week
- Send 5 woos per week for 4 consecutive weeks
- Receive 5 woos per week for 4 consecutive weeks
- You give a woo that receives 10 likes
You might get a Silver Badge for:
- Top Receiver: Received the most number of woos in the week
- Top Sender: Sent the most number of woos in the week
- Woo of the Week: Received the "Woo of the Week"
- 50 Woos: 50 woos received
You get a Gold Badge for the following:
- Send 25 woos in a week
- Receive 20 woos in a week
- Send 10 woos per week for 4 consecutive weeks
- Receive 10 woos per week for 4 consecutive weeks
- 10 year anniversary at the company
- Send a woo that receives 50 likes
- Send 500 woos
- Receive 500 woos
- Send 1000 woos
- Receive 1000 woos