If you are a WooBoard admin, you can set up Rewards to allow your staff to redeem gift cards when they earn credits by using WooBoard. We have partnered with Tango cards to provide this service in the USA and Australia only at this stage, but we have plans to roll this out to customers in other countries.
How To Set Up Rewards
Rewards need to be configured inside your account before it takes effect. To configure these settings, take a look at the screenshot below and follow these steps:
- Click on the settings cog in the top right of the screen and then choose "Settings".
- Click on "Rewards" in the left side menu under "Account Settings"
- Add funds to your account by clicking on "Add funds to account" and following prompts
- Wait 2 days for our 3rd party partner Tango Cards to set up your account.
- Navigate back to the Rewards page
- Click the Enabled checkbox
- Enter the engagement goal
- Enter your budget per user (this allows you to cap the total amount each user can earn in a month)
- Click Save
How Are Points Converted To Monetary Credits?
Lets say for example your Engagement Goal is 1400 points, like the screenshot above. Each time a user performs an action within WooBoard to earn points (e.g. Sending a Woo will earn 50 points), the user will earn monetary rewards. Once the user reaches 1400 points for the week, the user will not earn any more rewards, despite the fact that they may continue to accrue points in WooBoard for actions. This incentivizes users to reach the Engagement Goal each week.
For a full list of how to earn points in WooBoard, click this link: https://www.wooboard.com/points