Don’t freak out - just follow the few simple steps below and you’ll get the latest, shiniest version of the REFFIND app every time!
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Under Automatic Downloads, tap the toggle switch labelled Updates. When the toggle is green, auto-updates are enabled.
TIP: If you are worried about the data cost, tap the Use Cellular Data toggle switch. When the toggle is grey, apps will only update over wifi.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Menu icon > My Apps. Apps with available updates are labeled "Update."
- Select the app you want to update.
- Touch Menu icon and check the box next to "Auto-update."
TIP: If you are worried about the data cost, check the “Update Over Wi-Fi only” box too.